1. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. The Birth of the Dracula Myth: Bram Stoker’s Transylvania
. București: Pro Universitaria, 2013, 286 p.
2. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. Dracula și reprezentarea ficțională a spațiului românesc („Dracula and the Fictional representation of the Romanian space”)
. București: Pro Universitaria, 2013, 294 p.
Articles and essays
1. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. "Dracula şi Meşterul Manole: Motivul jertfei pentru creaţie în piesa B. Stoker şi Contele Dracula sau Diavolul englez"
de Dumitru Radu Popescu, ("Dracula and Mason Manole: The motif of the Sacrifice for Creation in the play B. Stoker and Count Dracula or The English Devil" by Dumitru Radu Popescu) in the volume Qvaestiones Romanicae
(Papers of the International Colloquium Communication and Culture in Romance Europe), Jatepress, Szeged, 2012, Hungary: p. 377-386, Szeged University Press.
2. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. "Using Field Trip as a Teaching Method: A Walking Tour Of Timişoara,"
in Romanian Journal of English Studies
. Volume 10, Issue 1, p. 123-134, ISSN (Online) 1584-3734, Versita, February 2013, click here
3. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. "Does the Experience of Teaching Influence the Perception of the Literary Text?: The Case of the Teaching Students"
, in The International Journal of the Humanities
, ISSN: 1447-9508, VOL. 9, ISSUE 12, anul 2012, Champaign, SUA, p. 45-52, click here
4. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. "Vampire Narratives as Juggling with Romanian History: Dan Simmon's Children of the Night and Elizabeth Kostova's The Historian"
in the volume Vampires and Human Memory in Popular Culture
edited by Katarzyna Bronk and Simon Bacon, preface by Sir Christopher Frayling. Oxford, Bern, Berlin etc: Peter Lang, 2014, p. 59-84.
5. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. "Representations of Maramureş in Contemporary Female Travel Writing: Dervla Murphy, Caroline Juler and Bronwen Riley"
in Identity and Intercultural Exchange in Travel and Tourism
edited by A. Barker, Multilingual Matters
/Channel View Publications (CNCS -international prestigious publishing house), Bristol, New York, Ontario, 2014, p. 90-104.
6. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. "The Old and New Dracula Castle: The Poienari Fortress in Dracula Sequels and Travel Memoirs"
in the volume Dracula and the Gothic in Literature, Pop Culture and the Arts
, edited by I. Ermida, Leiden, Boston: Brill Rodopi
(CNCS -international prestigious publishing house), 2016, p. 45-68.
7. CRIŞAN, MARIUS - MIRCEA. "Bram Stoker and Gothic Transylvania"
in Bram Stoker and the Gothic: Formations to Transformations
, edited by C. Wynne, Houndmills Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan
(CNCS -international prestigious publishing house), 2016, p. 63-76.
Papers presented in International Conferences - click here